Snap-on Tools needed a creative and strategic refresh of their social media campaign, Monster Month of Sales, aimed at helping its network of franchisees boost sales during a historically slow month. To reach franchisees driving Snap-on trucks across the country, the Snap-on team had to boost awareness with content that would both resonate with their loyal followers and work as promotional sales tools for franchisees to share with customers.
The Branigan Communications team collaborated with Snap-on and its visual media partner to develop content optimized for social channels.
- Planned and implemented two giveaway installments to help keep the campaign top of mind for franchisees throughout the month.
- Building on the Monster Month of Sales theme, developed creative graphics based on monster movie posters with Snap-on Tools in the starring roles.
- Consistent and cohesive, the movie poster-style posts sparked engagement while clearly communicating their purpose to the target audience – social tools to help franchisees sell.
Snap-on’s Monster Month of Sales went to another level.
- Total organic reach of 3,151,938 users across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Consistent use of #MonsterSales hashtag by franchisees and followers spoke to clarity of campaign and made engagement tracking easy
- Campaign posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram earned 42,649 total engagements (ex. Shares, retweets, comments)
- The two promotional giveaway posts garnered triple-digit percentage increases compared to the campaign’s first year – reach (+712%), likes (+242%) and shares (+219%)